Thursday, July 24, 2008

quiz for chapter 5 -11 on Monday

We are almost done with the book!
I hope you are still enjoying it. On Monday we will have a quiz on chapters 5 -11

here are some vocabulary words that will be on the quiz
gnaw-
yawned-
dozed-
waddled-
plotting-
jubilee-
clever-
morals-
untenable-
rigid-
weaving-
noted-
sedentary-
delectable-
gullible-
exertions-
astride-
explosion-
bewilderment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

July 25th
Chapter11- The Miracle
Charlotte is really a clever spider. My point of view is that she made this miraculous web to make everybody think Wilbur was unique so that Mr. Zuckerman wouldn’t kill Wilbur! Because of Charlotte’s web, Mr. and Mrs. Zuckerman’s farm became more popular than usual. They also earned more money. It was such a good idea that I never thought of. This chapter was so interesting that I can’t wait to read the next chapter.