July 31st Chapter18- The Cool of the Evening It was a quiet and serene chapter. Everybody was so happy about the fair. Charlotte’s speaking made me feel so worried about her. It sounds like she had something bad to tell, especially when she was spinning the last web. She also left her web without any reason. I guess that something bad is coming soon.
Chapter19- The Egg Sac It is a lamentable chapter. If I were Charlotte, I would be very sad about my eggs. It is such a bad thing that the mother can’t see her children. I really like to eat fine food. There are so many delicious foods in Taiwan. But I don’t like the feeling of over full. It makes me feel sick and hard to walk. If I were Templeton, I wouldn’t eat so much because I would know that it would be so terrible when I ate too much.
Chapter20- The Hour of Triumph The miracle happened to Mr. Zuckerman! I was so surprised that Wilbur could get a prize. I didn’t like Templeton before because of his bad temper, but now, I think he also played an important part of the story. He always helped Wilbur when he was in trouble. Templeton and Wilbur are just like brothers. I can say they have a good relationship of depending on each other.
August 1st Chapter21- Last Day I was so sad about Charlotte’s death. She was such a good person that Wilbur never seen. If my friends told me that they help me only because we are the best friends, I would very happy about that! It is so hard to say goodbye to your friends, especially the best friend. I am so sad about the end of this summer program. I make a lot of friends here, and also make progress with my English skill. I think I have a good memory of this summer!
August 3rd Chapter22- A Warm Wind This chapter is the end of the book. I am very happy that I finally finish reading this book. I think Wilbur had learned a lot of things from Charlotte since he met Charlotte. I am very surprise that Wilbur took good care of Charlotte’s children very much. He could be so loyal to Charlotte. If I were Charlotte, I would be happy that I made such a good friend!
Date: August 1, 2008 Chapter Title: Last day This chapter is very sad. My friends: Alice, Anita, Hugo and I almost cried. Charlotte died. She helped Wilbur a lot. Wilbur helped her in last day. He took her egg sac with children. Templeton decided to help him, when Wilbur said that he would give him food. I think if I were Wilbur I would stay in Fair that long how my friend would be alive.
Date: August 4, 2008 Chapter Title: A Worm Wind This chapter is nice. Charlotte’s children are born. Wilbur is very happy. But one day almost all off them make a balloon and go somewhere. Wilbur is scared that he won’t have friends. But three of them stay. Wilbur give him a name: Joy, Aranea, Nellie. I think this chapter is very nice. Wilbur will have friends for long time and he will be save. That’s good the end of the book.
Date : 01 / 8 / 08 Chapter : 21. Last Day Respand : This chapter is talking about Charlotte is going to die, Wilbur needs help to grab the egg sac but he can’t, so he tells Templeton to climb up and get the egg sac, but Templeton doesn’t want to because he thinks that many time always someone tell he to do what or must to do what. I think if I were Templeton I would have a same feeling, I don’t like someone to command me a lot. I am sure I won’t command people too much.
Date : 2 / 8 / 08 Chapter : 22. A Warm Wind Respand : This chapter is the last chapter. This chapter is talking about that the little spider was born, but some of the spider fly away only three little spider left over. I’m glade that Wilbur doesn’t be killed, and he has three little good friends. I am very happy because finally I finish this book. This is my third time to finish an English. I hope next time I can read more English books.
6 comments:
July 31st
Chapter18- The Cool of the Evening
It was a quiet and serene chapter. Everybody was so happy about the fair. Charlotte’s speaking made me feel so worried about her. It sounds like she had something bad to tell, especially when she was spinning the last web. She also left her web without any reason. I guess that something bad is coming soon.
Chapter19- The Egg Sac
It is a lamentable chapter. If I were Charlotte, I would be very sad about my eggs. It is such a bad thing that the mother can’t see her children. I really like to eat fine food. There are so many delicious foods in Taiwan. But I don’t like the feeling of over full. It makes me feel sick and hard to walk. If I were Templeton, I wouldn’t eat so much because I would know that it would be so terrible when I ate too much.
Chapter20- The Hour of Triumph
The miracle happened to Mr. Zuckerman! I was so surprised that Wilbur could get a prize. I didn’t like Templeton before because of his bad temper, but now, I think he also played an important part of the story. He always helped Wilbur when he was in trouble. Templeton and Wilbur are just like brothers. I can say they have a good relationship of depending on each other.
August 1st
Chapter21- Last Day
I was so sad about Charlotte’s death. She was such a good person that Wilbur never seen. If my friends told me that they help me only because we are the best friends, I would very happy about that! It is so hard to say goodbye to your friends, especially the best friend. I am so sad about the end of this summer program. I make a lot of friends here, and also make progress with my English skill. I think I have a good memory of this summer!
August 3rd
Chapter22- A Warm Wind
This chapter is the end of the book. I am very happy that I finally finish reading this book. I think Wilbur had learned a lot of things from Charlotte since he met Charlotte. I am very surprise that Wilbur took good care of Charlotte’s children very much. He could be so loyal to Charlotte. If I were Charlotte, I would be happy that I made such a good friend!
Date: August 1, 2008
Chapter Title: Last day
This chapter is very sad. My friends: Alice, Anita, Hugo and I almost cried. Charlotte died. She helped Wilbur a lot. Wilbur helped her in last day. He took her egg sac with children. Templeton decided to help him, when Wilbur said that he would give him food. I think if I were Wilbur I would stay in Fair that long how my friend would be alive.
Date: August 4, 2008
Chapter Title: A Worm Wind
This chapter is nice. Charlotte’s children are born. Wilbur is very happy. But one day almost all off them make a balloon and go somewhere. Wilbur is scared that he won’t have friends. But three of them stay. Wilbur give him a name: Joy, Aranea, Nellie. I think this chapter is very nice. Wilbur will have friends for long time and he will be save. That’s good the end of the book.
Date : 01 / 8 / 08
Chapter : 21. Last Day
Respand : This chapter is talking about Charlotte is going to die, Wilbur needs help to grab the egg sac but he can’t, so he tells Templeton to climb up and get the egg sac, but Templeton doesn’t want to because he thinks that many time always someone tell he to do what or must to do what. I think if I were Templeton I would have a same feeling, I don’t like someone to command me a lot. I am sure I won’t command people too much.
Date : 2 / 8 / 08
Chapter : 22. A Warm Wind
Respand : This chapter is the last chapter. This chapter is talking about that the little spider was born, but some of the spider fly away only three little spider left over. I’m glade that Wilbur doesn’t be killed, and he has three little good friends. I am very happy because finally I finish this book. This is my third time to finish an English. I hope next time I can read more English books.
Post a Comment